This Healthy Buffalo “Chicken” Dip is Vegan, Dairy Free, and Gluten Free…but you won’t miss out on any flavor. Serve it warm with crackers, celery, or carrot sticks!
- 8 oz Vegan Cream Cheese (I like Kite Hill, as it is Oil Free)
- 12.3 oz Silken Tofu
- ¾ cup Buffalo Wing Sauce*
- 3 cups Shredded Jackfruit
- ½ cup Nutritional Yeast
- 2 tbsp Tahini
- 1 tsp Dill
- 1 ½ tsp Parsley
- 2 Garlic Cloves, sliced
- ¼ cup Vegetable Broth
- ¼ cup White Onion, diced (about ¼ of a medium one)
- In a high speed blender or food processor, blend the Cream Cheese, Tofu, Garlic, and Onion together until smooth.
- Add this mixture to a medium pot, then stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Bring the Buffalo Dip mixture to a simmer over medium heat and cook for 5-7 minutes, stirring continuously (otherwise it will bubble and make a big mess).
- Transfer the cooked Dip to an oven-safe dish, and broil in your oven on HIGH, on the top rack with the door slightly ajar, for 5-8 minutes. Serve warm.
*Frank’s Wing Sauce has been confirmed to be vegan, and is the one that I use!