This post is sponsored by Zevia. Thank you for supporting me and From My Bowl!
Happy Spring! As a Miami resident, I feel like I live in a perpetual state of spring/summer, but I know some of you are still slowly defrosting from a cold winter. Either way, it’s starting to warm up now, which also means it’s appropriate to share some warmer weather recipes! Starting with these delicious, vegan Orange & Blackberry Creamsicles is certainly not a bad idea.
These pops are subtly sweet and would make a refreshing afternoon pick-me-up or poolside treat. They definitely aren’t as sugary as the sticky, brightly colored treats I ate by the pool as a child, but I think that’s a good thing for all of us health-conscious folk 😉 Naturally sweetened with only maple syrup and a can of blackberry sparkling water from Zevia, these pops are a treat that anyone can enjoy.
I used this popsicle mold to make my creamsicles; as each mold varies a little in size, please note that the recipe may make more or less pops for you.
Orange Blackberry Creamsicles (Vegan)Print This
- 1 can of Zevia Blackberry Sparking Water
- 1/2 cup Light Coconut Milk
- Zest of One Orange
- 2 Oranges, Juiced
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup (or liquid sweetener of choice)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Combine the sparkling water and coconut milk into a medium to large bowl, and let sit for a few minutes to let the bubbles subside
- Zest one of the oranges, then squeeze the juice out of both of them. Add to the bowl with the rest of the liquid
- Add in the Maple Syrup and Vanilla Extract, then stir to combine all ingredients well
- Pour the mixture evenly into your popsicle molds, then place in the freezer for 6 hours minimum, preferably overnight
When you combine the coconut milk and sparkling water, they may create a "foam" I suggest avoiding this foam when pouring the liquid in your popsicle molds, as it will create air bubbles! I simply scraped mine off the top of the liquid with a spatula beforehand