This 8 Ingredient Mango Salsa is fresh and flavorful. Plus, it comes together in less than 15 minutes and is a perfect party appetizer or afternoon treat!
- 4 Roma Tomatoes, diced into 1/4” cubes
- 1 Large Mango
- 1/2 cup Cilantro, chopped
- 1 Red Pepper
- 1 Red Onion
- 1 Lime
- 1 Jalapeño Pepper, See Notes on seeds
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Chop your Cilantro and dice your Tomatoes and Mango. Remove the stems and exterior from the Red Pepper, Red Onion, and Jalapeño (see notes on seed removal).
- First, prepare the Mango puree. Add half of the diced Mango to a food processor and process until smooth and creamy. If your mango is not very soft, feel free to add 1-2 tbsp of water to help with blending.
- Pour the Puree from the Food Processor and pour into a large bowl. Return the food processor to the base – no need to rinse.
- Add the Red Onion, Red Pepper, and Jalapeño to the Food Processor. Pulse until finely chopped, then add this mixture to the bowl with the Mango Puree.
- Add the diced Tomatoes, chopped Cilantro, and Salt to the same bowl. Juice 1 Lime over the bowl, then stir the mixture until everything is well incorporated.
- Serve immediately, or place in the fridge for a few hours to allow the salsa to chill and all of the flavors to mingle (recommended).
The seeds of the Jalapeño Pepper determine the level of spice, so feel free to add as many or as little as you would like. I only added about 1/4 of the seeds from my pepper, and the salsa was about a “medium” heat, so be careful!