These vegan calzones are hearty *and* easy, thanks to store-bought pizza dough and Nasoya’s Plantspired Classic Bolognese Meal Solutions!
- 16 ounces store-bought pizza dough (or use homemade)
- 2 small handfuls of spinach
- 1 pouch Nasoya’s Plantspired Classic Bolognese Meal Solutions
- 3/4 cup dairy-free shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce, for dipping
- Prep: Preheat the oven to 475F and set a baking tray aside.
- Assembly: divide the dough in half and use your hands or a rolling pin to make two small circles. Fill one half of each circle with spinach, Bolognese Meal Solutions, and cheese. Fold the dough in half over the toppings, then seal the ends and (optionally) brush with oil
- Bake: Bake in the middle rack of the oven for 13 to 15 minutes, until the crust is golden. Slice and serve with marinara sauce