Baking these Taquitos in the oven allows them to be crispy on the outside without having to fry them!
For the Taquitos:
- 4 Corn Tortillas
- 1/2 can Refried Beans (make sure they are Vegan)
On the Side:
- 1/3 cup Salsa
- 2 tbsp Cilantro, chopped
- 1 Lime
- Large Handful of Mini Peppers (or sliced veggies of choice)
- Preheat your oven to 400F.
- Using a spoon or spatula, scoop 1/4 of the Refried Beans into the beginning 1/3 of each tortilla. Then, roll each tortilla up to form a Taquito shape (Note: you may want to stick a toothpick through them so they don’t unravel).
- Place the taquitos on a baking tray lined with a silicone mat or parchment paper, and bake in the oven for 18-20 minutes, or until the edges of the tortillas are golden brown.
- In the meantime, prepare your dipping sauce by mixing the Salsa, Cilantro, and Lime Juice together in a small bowl.
- Remove the taquitos from the oven and serve with the Salsa and Mini Peppers or fresh veggies of choice.