This Black Bean Taco Salad is loaded with fun textures and colorful veggies to make a hearty and satisfying meal.
- 2 cup Salad Greens
- 1/2 can Black Beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup Corn, fresh or frozen
- 1/4 cup Cherry Tomatoes, sliced
- 1/3 cup Mini Sweet Peppers, sliced (can sub regular Peppers)
- 1/2 Small Red Onion, finely diced
- 1/4 cup Cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup Salsa
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 1 Corn Tortilla (optional)
- Rinse, prep and chop all of your veggies.
- If desired, cut one Corn Tortilla into thin, bite-sized strips. Place on a baking tray and Broil in the oven on HI, with the door ajar, for 5-7 minutes, or until the strips are golden brown and crispy.
- Add all of the veggies and beans to a large salad bowl. Top with Salsa and Lime for the dressing, and garnish with crispy Tortilla Strips.