Can you believe these colorful Black Bean Nachos are budget-friendly? Your tastebuds certainly won’t!
- 3 Corn Tortillas
- 1 Lime
- 1/2 can Black Beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup Cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup Cherry Tomatoes, sliced
- 1/3 cup Sweet (Mini) Peppers, sliced
- 1/4 cup Salsa
- 1/2 Red Onion, finely diced
- 1/2 Avocado
- Salt, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Slice the Corn Tortillas into either 4 or 6 equal pieces. Juice the Lime into a small bowl.
- Dunk both sides of each Corn Tortilla into the Lime Juice, then set on a lined baking tray. Sprinkle all of the chips generously with salt, then place in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the chips are crispy and golden brown around the edges.
- In the meantime, rinse, prep, and chop all remaining ingredients.
- Assemble the nachos by placing the baked Corn Tortilla Chips onto a plate, then topping with all remaining ingredients.