These Roasted Rosemary Pecans are the perfect herby snack or crunchy salad topping! Made with just 7 vegan and gluten-free ingredients.
- 2 cups (210 g) raw pecan halves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon nutritional yeast (optional, but recommended)
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Prep: Preheat the oven to 350F and set a baking sheet aside.
- Season: Add the pecans to the baking sheet. Mix the oil, nutritional yeast, rosemary, garlic, black pepper, and salt together in a small bowl, then pour over the pecans. Use your hands to toss the pecans until everything is evenly coated and spread out across the baking tray.
- Bake: Bake on the top rack of the oven for 12-13 minutes, removing the nuts halfway to toss. Watch the pecans carefully for the last 2-3 minutes of baking to make sure they don’t burn.
- Serve: Enjoy warm, or let cool. Eat as a snack or chop and serve with salads, etc. Store leftovers in an airtight container or bag at room temperature for up to 10 days.
- This recipe can also be made with walnuts or almonds; just carefully watch the nuts so they don’t burn (almonds will have a reduced bake time)
- Oil-Free: replace the oil with 1 tablespoon of aquafaba and bake for 2-3 minutes longer, or until all of the liquid has evaporated.