This Sheet Pan Garlic Ranch Tofu with Vegetables is loaded with herby, ranch-seasoned veggies and crispy baked tofu. Perfect for vegan & gluten-free meal prep!
- 1/2 tablespoon onion powder
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 14 ounce block extra-firm tofu, pressed and cut into cubes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or avocado oil, plus more for drizzling
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt, plus more to taste
- 1 orange bell pepper, sliced
- 2 jalapeños, sliced (optional)
- 2–3 gold potatoes, cubed
- 1/2 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- Optional: Easy Tahini Dressing, for serving
- Other Serving Suggestions: fresh herbs, cooked rice, pita bread, etc.
- Prep: Preheat the oven to 420 F and set 1 large baking sheet aside. Prepare the “ranch seasoning” by mixing the onion powder, garlic powder, parsley, and dill together in a small bowl.
- Tofu: Place the tofu in a medium bowl and toss with 1 tablespoon of oil, until evenly coated. Then add the nutritional yeast, ½ tablespoon of the ranch seasoning, and ½ teaspoon of salt. Mix until the tofu is coated, then set aside.
- Vegetables: add the bell pepper, jalapeños, potatoes, and cauliflower to the large baking sheet. Drizzle with oil, the remaining ranch seasoning, and salt to taste. Mix well, then push over to the side of the baking sheet – they’ll take up 2/3 of the sheet. Transfer the tofu to the remaining part of the baking sheet, trying to leave a little space between each cube.
- Bake: Place the baking sheet on the top rack of the oven. Bake for 20 minutes, then flip the tofu and toss the vegetables, and return to the oven again. Bake for an additional 20 to 25 minutes, until the tofu is crispy.
- Serve: Transfer the tofu and vegetables to serving bowls and serve with rice or pita, fresh herbs, and tahini sauce, or as desired. Store leftovers in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Ranch Seasoning: if you already have a ranch seasoning mix you can use that instead! I recommend using 1/2 tablespoon with the tofu, and 1 tablespoon on the vegetables. If your blend has salt, reduce or omit the salt listed in the recipe.