Spicy and Creamy, this Vegan Chipotle Mayo tastes just like the real deal but is made with only 5 healthy ingredients! Perfect on sandwiches and with fries.
- 1 cup Raw Cashews, Soaked*
- 1 Chipotle Pepper in Adobo* (from a can)
- 1 clove of Fresh Garlic
- Juice of 1 Lime
- ¼ cup + 3 tbsp Filtered Water, plus more if necessary
- ¼ tsp Cumin
- ½ tsp Salt
- Add the soaked Cashews and all of the remaining ingredients to a high-speed blender with a narrow base.
- Blend for 45-60 seconds, until smooth and creamy. Add more water (if necessary) in 1 tbsp increments.
- Serve as desired. Refridgerate in an air-tight container for up to 7 days.
- This recipe will work the best in a high-speed blender with a narrow base, or in a single serving bullet-style blender. If you do not have either of those, I would suggest doubling the recipe so the blades don’t get stuck!
- If you forget to soak your Cashews ahead of time, you can either (1) carefully pour hot water over them and let sit for 30 minutes, or (2) microwave them in water for 3 minutes and let sit until soft.
- This recipe is pretty spicy; if you’d like it to be a medium heat level, I would only use 1/2 of a Chipotle Pepper.