Step aside, guacamole! This Avocado Salsa is chunky, healthy, and flavorful. Plus, you only need 7 affordable ingredients to make it!
- 1 Small Red Onion, finely diced
- 1 Jalapeño, seeds removed and finely diced
- ¼ cup Cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup Grape Tomatoes, sliced (or any other Tomato you have on hand)
- 1 tsp Cumin
- Zest + Juice of 1 Lime
- ½ tsp Salt
- 2 Avocados, cut into small cubes
- Add all ingredients, except for the Avocado, to a medium bowl. Mix well. Add additional Salt to taste, if necessary.
- Gently fold in the Avocado, and serve as desired.
- I like to let this Salsa sit in the fridge for 10-20 minutes before serving, to allow the flavors to mingle
- Leftovers will keep in the fridge for up to 5 days – the Avocado may turn a little brown, but will still taste okay!