This 4 Ingredient Instant Pot Cilantro Lime Rice is Easy, Healthy, and Tasty! Serve it alongside Beans, Tacos, or in Burritos for quick weeknight dinner.
- 1 ½ cups Dry Brown Rice (I prefer Short Grain)
- 1 ½ cups Vegetable Broth
- ½ bunch Cilantro, divided
- Salt, to taste
- Juice of 1 – 1 ½ Limes
- Roughly separate the Cilantro leaves from the Stems. Finely dice the Stems, and add them to the Instant Pot. Finely chop the Leaves, and set them aside for later.
- Add the dry Rice and Vegetable Broth to the Instant Pot, then close your device and set it to sealing. Cook on Manual High Pressure for 22 minutes, then let the iPot naturally release pressure for 10 minutes before shifting the valve to venting.
- Stir the fresh Lime Juice into the rice, and add Salt to taste.
- Fold in the diced Cilantro Leaves, then serve as desired. Refrigerate leftovers in a sealed container for up to 5 days.
- I made this recipe in my 6-qt. Instant Pot, but another size or brand of Pressure Cooker should be fine.
- If you’d like to use White Rice instead of Brown Rice you can use the exact same ingredients and instructions, but cook the rice for only 5 minutes instead of 22.
- If you’d like to cook this on the stovetop, add an extra 1 1/4 cup of water to the pot with the rest of the ingredients. Bring everything to a boil, then cover, reduce the heat, and let simmer for 45 minutes.