No-Bake Coconut Mango Tart
This No-Bake Coconut Mango Tart is a tangy summer treat that’s packed with sweet, juicy mangos! A creamy, fruity dessert that’s full of flavor but 100% fuss-free!
- Author: Caitlin Shoemaker
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 4 Hours
- Total Time: 4 hours 15 minutes
- Yield: Serves 6 to 8 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No-Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegan
For the Crust:
For the Mango Filling:
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk, solid parts only* (about 1 scant cup / 235ml)
- 2 cups (250 g) cubed fresh or frozen mango
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) agave
- Juice of 1 lemon or lime; about 2 tablespoons
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Optional: 1/8 teaspoon ground cardamom
- Optional: fresh mango, for topping and serving
- Prep: grease a 9″ tart pan and set aside. Transfer the dates to a bowl and cover with hot water; let soak for 5 minutes, then drain well.
- Make the Crust: Put the dates in a food processor with the coconut, oats, and salt and process until a thick dough forms. Spread the dough evenly across the bottom of the tart pan, making sure to come up the sides as well. Set aside.
- Make the Filling: In a high-speed blender, add the coconut cream, mango, agave, lemon juice, vanilla, salt, and optional cardamom. Blend on high until a thick and creamy consistency forms, then transfer to the tart pan and smooth with a spatula.
- Freeze & Serve: Place the tart pan in the freezer for at least 6 hours, or until the filling is frozen. Let sit at room temperature for a few minutes before serving and slicing.
- Coconut Milk: to separate the coconut milk from the cream, place a can of full-fat coconut milk in the fridge overnight, or for at least 6-8 hours. The cream will rise to the top, while the liquid will fall to the middle – you can save this for smoothies! I used the Taste of Thai coconut milk when making this recipe
Keywords: vegan, tart, mango dessert recipes, mango desserts