Pumpkin Spice Maple Syrup
This Pumpkin Spice Maple Syrup is the ultimate fall condiment! Grade A maple syrup infused with pumpkin pie spice AND pumpkin puree for a cozy, versatile sweetener. Vegan.
- Prep Time: 2 Minutes
- Cook Time: 5 Minutes
- Total Time: 7 minutes
- Yield: Makes 2/3 cup 1x
- Category: Side
- Method: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegan
- 1/2 cup (118 ml) grade A maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons (35 g) pumpkin puree
- 1/2–1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice*
- 2 tablespoons water
- pinch of salt
- Mix: Add the maple syrup, pumpkin, spice, water, and a pinch of salt to a medium saucepan over medium heat. Whisk well, until combined.
- Simmer: bring to a simmer over medium heat and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Cool & Store: remove the pan from the heat and let the syrup cool completely; it will thicken as it cools. Transfer to a glass jar store in the refrigerator for up to 10 days. Use as desired, and enjoy!
Keywords: pumpkin pie maple syrup, pumpkin maple syrup