A simple and tangy balsamic vinaigrette made with only 6 ingredients and 5 minutes of prep! Serve with salads or use as a marinade.
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) extra virgin olive oil (I used garlic-infused)
- 2–3 tablespoons grade A maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- black pepper, to taste
- Optional: 1 clove grated garlic
- Add all ingredients to a jar and shake vigorously, until the oil and vinegar have emulsified. Season with additional salt and black pepper, to taste.
- Serve as desired; store in the fridge for up to 10 days.
- Substitutions: Maple syrup can be replaced with another liquid sweetener, such as agave. Oregano can be replaced with an Italian seasoning blend.