From My Bowl is hiring, and we want you to be a part of our team!
Caitlin is looking for one intern to help her with the back-end work involved in running a website, as well as some creative work to share on her social media pages. We are looking for someone who is incredibly organized, punctual, hard-working, and a reader of From My Bowl. You will be working closely with Caitlin to create content for her blog and social platforms.
Job tasks may include:
- Submission of recipes to popular Food Recipe Sites
- Scheduling and Organization of Facebook and Pinterest Pages
- Updating old Recipe Posts and creating Recipe Roundups for the blog
- Creation of Graphics to be shared on Instagram and Pinterest
- Email Marketing
- Responding to Blog Comments and Emails
This job position would be great for anyone:
- Looking to start a blog or get experience with blogging
- With an interest and experience in Marketing, Media, Graphic Design, and/or PR
Due to time differences, this job is only open to residents in EST – PST time zones. Pay rate will be discussed based on past experience and qualifications, though you do not have to be experienced in order to apply for the position!