Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. I may earn a small commission for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial, and/or link to any products or services from this website.
Here are all of the products that I use in my skincare routine! Everything is Vegan, Non-Toxic, and Cruelty Free.
I frequently get questions about my skincare routine, and while I have filmed a YouTube video describing it in full detail, I also understand that blog posts are easier to read 😉 So, here it is! This is my current skincare routine. Although I have changed a few small things, I have actually been using most of these products for over 2 years.
Disclaimer: I have received most of these products for free, however, I am not being paid to write this post. I truly love and USE everything listed here. I get countless emails from other skincare companies asking me to promote their products, and I say no to all of them because I have already found what works best for me. Both OSEA Malibu and Franklin & Whitman are fantastic companies (aside from their products), and I proudly stand behind them.
Also, while I believe that many things play a role in your skin health, I am only going to talk about the products that I use in this post. Now that all that’s over with, let’s get into the details!
As I mentioned, I only use products from Franklin & Whitman and OSEA Malibu. Both of these brands are 100% Vegan, Non-Toxic, and Cruelty Free. Our skin is our largest organ, so I try to be very conscious about what I put on mine. So many of us try to avoid eating processed food, but I personally think the things you apply topically can be just as, if not more, important.
I have a slightly different skincare routine depending on the time of day, and I have outlined below. I also don’t use some products every day, but still consider them to be staples in my routine!
While I unfortunately do not have any discount codes for OSEA Malibu, you can always use code “CAITLIN” for 20% off of ANY order from Franklin & Whitman!
In the Morning:
- OSEA Malibu’s Ocean Cleanser: After wetting my face with warm water, this is the first thing I apply. I have been using this product for over 2 years and love how it’s gentle, but still gives me that feeling of a deep clean!
- Franklin & Whitman’s Laurel Hill Facial Toner: this is probably my favorite product from F&W. My skin DRINKS it up and it feels so refreshing and nourishing! I used to think that your skin had to “burn” in order for a toner to be effective, but that is definitely not the case. This one uses hydrosols (which are essentially diluted essential oils) and feels so soothing.
- OSEA Atmosphere Protection Cream: this is my go-to moisturizer in the morning. I love how it feels very light and absorbs quickly into my face. If I choose to wear any makeup, I apply it after this.
In the Evening:
- F&W Chestnut Hill Cleansing Serum: I use this to remove any makeup I applied during the day (if I chose to wear some!)
- OSEA Ocean Cleanser: in the mornings I rub this in with my hands, but I like to use a spin brush in the evenings.
- F&W Walnut Hill Facial Serum: I love to use this serum in the evening! It doesn’t feel heavy, but it does take longer to absorb than my morning moisturizer and can leave a little shine on my skin. It definitely goes deeper into my skin than my morning moisturizer though, so I like to use it at night 🙂
- OSEA Eye Gel Serum: pretty self-explanatory, I use this under my eyes!
- Face Masks: I probably do a Face Mask 1-2 times a week. It’s my go-to way to practice self-care, and my skin always feels so amazing afterwards! Here are my 3 favorites:
- F&W Oak Lane Mask: this mask gets deep into your pores without being too harsh, and provides a slight exfoliation when you take it off. It also smells like a chocolate brownie, so….
- F&W Queen Village Mask: this mask is more calming than drying, so I use it when I want to #treatmyself, but don’t need as much exfoliation
- OSEA Vitamin C Face Polish: I suppose this is more of a scrub than a mask, but this is a deep exfoliator. I only use it occasionally, but my skin feels SO smooth and soft after I do. I usually follow this up with the Brightening Serum by OSEA as well.
- F&W Facial Steams: If I want to practice some self-care but have already done a mask recently, I like to do a Facial Steam. It feels great to have your pores opened, and it also forces me to take some time off of my phone too 😉
- F&W Body Serums: I like to use these when I notice other parts of my body getting dry (such as my knees or elbows). I also always apply this to my legs after I shower! The serums absorb quickly, and they all smell amazing (though Mount Airy is probably my favorite scent!)
And there you have it, friends! I understand that not everyone may be able to afford these products, which is totally okay (and you should not be ashamed of this). Personally, I prefer to invest in higher quality skincare (both face care + makeup) because I do believe that, for the most part, you get what you pay for. However, if you have a skincare routine that you already love and that works for you, you do you! We are all unique and will respond to products differently; I can only share what works best for me!
Do you have a favorite skincare brand, or does your skincare routine look similar to this? I’d love to know in the comments below.
Photos taken by my lovely friend and photographer, Coco Michele!