This 6-Ingredient Garlic Cream Sauce and Pasta is a match made in heaven! Perfect for a simple and cozy dinner, it’s also Low-Fat, Dairy-Free, and Gluten-Free.
Sometimes, ya just gotta keep things simple. But, friends, that doesn’t mean they can’t still be delicious.
Enter: this 6-ingredient Garlic Cream Sauce Pasta that’s going to blow. your. mind. It’s made from wholesome ingredients, simple methods, and comes together in 20 minutes or less! Perfect for an easy weeknight dinner, but tasty enough to be great for a fancy date night too.
All you have to do is simmer some cloves of Garlic together with some:
- Non-Dairy Milk (for creaminess),
- Nutritional Yeast (for cheesiness), and
- Gluten-Free Flour (for thickness)
Once the sauce thickens, stir in some Lemon Juice for a little bit of bite, top with Fresh Basil if you have some on hand, and voila! A hearty, tasty dinner in a matter of minutes. You can easily whip the sauce up while your Spaghetti is cooking in a separate pot and then throw it in afterward.
Simple methods, simple ingredients, and big flavor. That’s pretty much what From My Bowl is all about!
If you make this recipe — which I hope you do, because it’s SO TASTY — and share it on Facebook or Instagram, don’t forget to tag me @FromMyBowl + #FromMyBowl! I love seeing your delicious recreations 🙂
A Few Final Thoughts:
- You can use any spaghetti noodles you’d like for this recipe, but I particularly love these ones made from Chickpeas!
- On that note…this recipe will totally work with other noodle shapes too. If you want to get extra fancy 😉
- If you’re looking for more Dairy-Free Pasta recipes, you’ll also love this Pasta with Romesco and Roasted Cauliflower, as well as this Pea Pesto Pasta!
This 5-Ingredient Garlic Cream Sauce and Pasta is a match made in heaven! Perfect for a simple and cozy dinner, it’s also Low-Fat, Dairy-Free, and Gluten-Free.
- First, begin to prepare your Spaghetti in a separate pot, according to package instructions. Once they have finished cooking you can drain them, but do not rinse them.
- In the meantime, work on the Garlic Cream Sauce. Add the minced garlic to a large pan with a slight rim and sauté in Water or Oil for 5 minutes over Medium heat, until translucent.
- Carefully pour the Non-Dairy milk into the pan and add in the Nutritional Yeast, Flour, Salt, Pepper, and a pinch of Red Chili Flakes if you are using them. Quickly mix the mixture together until everything is well incorporated.
- Bring the mixture to a boil over high heat, then reduce the heat to Medium and Simmer for 5-7 minutes, or until the sauce thickens. Make sure to frequently stir the sauce so nothing sticks to the bottom of the pan!
- Once the Sauce has thickened, stir in the Lemon Juice. Then, add the cooked Noodles to the pan and use tongs to gently mix everything together until well-coated.
- Top with Fresh Basil or serve as desired.
- I used an Unsweetened Almond & Cashew Milk Blend for this recipe, but you can use anything you’d like. I think Cashew Milk, Soy Milk, and Coconut Milk would work best here!
- Brown Rice Flour can be substituted with a Gluten-Free All-Purpose Blend, Cornstarch, or All-Purpose Flour if you are not GF.
Want to save this Garlic Cream Sauce Pasta for later? Pin the recipe to your Pinterest boards: