Green Pea Soup
This Green Pea Soup is made from frozen Peas and 5 other healthy ingredients for a creamy and filling side! Dairy Free, Oil Free, and Vegan.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 4-5 Servings 1x
- Category: Soup
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
- 5 cup Frozen Peas
- ½ Yellow Onion, roughly diced
- 1 13.5 oz can Light Coconut Milk
- 4 cup Vegetable Broth
- 3 cloves Garlic, sliced
- ⅓ packed cup Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp Fresh Dill, chopped (Optional)
- Salt and Black Pepper, to taste
- First, add a splash of Vegetable Broth to a large pot. Add in the Onion and Garlic, then sauté over medium heat until translucent, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the Dill and Parsley to the pot, then sauté for another minute. Add all of the remaining ingredients, then cover the pot and bring to a boil over high heat. Once boiling, uncover and reduce the heat to low while you let the soup simmer for 8-10 minutes.
- Carefully transfer the soup to a blender (or use an immersion blender) and blend on high until smooth and creamy. Transfer to bowls and serve as desired; leftovers will last in the fridge for up to one week.
Keywords: Green pea soup, spring pea soup, healthy pea soup, vegan pea soup, pea soup with frozen peas