Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. I may earn a small commission for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial, and/or link to any products or services from this website.
This Roasted Strawberry and Balsamic Vinaigrette is tangy, sweet, and made from only 5 healthy ingredients! Vegan, Oil-Free, and Gluten-Free.
The perfect combination of sweet, tangy, and creamy, this Roasted Strawberry and Balsamic Vinaigrette is one for the books. It’s also made with only 5 healthy ingredients and completely Oil-Free!
Do you purchase most of your Salad Dressings? I used to, but once I realized how easy and cheap it is to make my own, I switched over to homemade. Most days I do a super quick single serving combo of Tahini, Lemon, Water, and Salt, but when I’m feelin’ a little fancier, I like to whip something like this up!
Balsamic Vinegar is naturally tangy and a slightly sweet, but adding freshly Roasted Strawberries really helps to take things to the next level. The Roasting helps to bring out the sweetness and depth of flavor in the berries even more!
I opted to use Almond Milk instead of Oil in this recipe to make things creamy, but you can use any Non-Dairy milk of your choice. Finally, just toss a small clove of Garlic and some fresh Basil in there (totally optional, but would recommend), and there you have it!
This recipe will make about ~1 cup of dressing, and will keep in the fridge for up to 9 days…but I’m pretty sure you’ll finish it before then. You can simply serve it with Mixed Greens, fresh Strawberries, and Hemp Hearts like I did if you want to keep things simple, or go crazy with the toppings! The world is your (vegan) oyster 😉
Roasted Strawberry Balsamic Vinaigrette
This Roasted Strawberry and Balsamic Vinaigrette is tangy, sweet, and made from only 5 healthy ingredients! Vegan, Gluten-Free, and Oil-Free.
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 1 cup 1x
- Category: Dressing
- Method: Oven, Blender
- Cuisine: American
- 1 cup of Fresh Strawberries, cut into quarters
- 1/4 cup of Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Non-Dairy Milk
- 1 small clove Fresh Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Black Pepper, to taste
- 5–6 leaves of Fresh Basil (Optional)
- Preheat the oven to 425F. Place the Strawberry quarters on a greased or lined baking sheet, and cook for 25-30 minutes.
- Next, add the Roasted Strawberries and all remaining ingredients to a high-speed blender; process until smooth and creamy.
- Use as desired, and refrigerate leftovers in a sealed container for up to 9 days.
- I have only tested this recipe using fresh Strawberries, though I imagine another berry or thawed frozen berries would work as well!
Keywords: strawberry dressing, balsamic vinaigrette, easy dressing recipes, oil free dressings
Want to save this Roasted Strawberry Balsamic Vinaigrette for later? Pin the recipe to your Pinterest boards: