You only need 3 simple ingredients to make this amazing Tahini Dressing! It’s customizable, perfect for Meal Prep, and delicious on just about everything.
- ½ cup Tahini*
- Juice of 2–3 small Lemons (about 1/4 cup)
- 1/2 tsp Pink Himalayan Salt
- at least 1/2 cup Water, to thin
- Optional: 1 tbsp of Maple Syrup and/or Fresh Herb(s) and/or 1 tsp Dried Spice(s)*
- First, add the Tahini, Lemon Juice, and Salt to a medium/large bowl and whisk together. You’ll notice that the Tahini will become thicker as you whisk.
- Next, slowly pour ¼ cup of the Water into the bowl as you whisk it into the mixture. Slowly add the remaining ¼ cup of Water to the bowl while you mix the dressing vigorously. If you would like your dressing to be thinner, continue to add water slowly and whisk until the dressing reaches your desired consistency.
- If you’d like to add other Spices, Herbs, or Maple Syrup to the dressing, whisk those in now. Otherwise, serve as desired. Leftovers will keep in the fridge for up to 14 days.
- As this dressing only has 3 basic ingredients, please use the highest quality possible. I would strongly recommend using Soom Tahini, and please do not use lemon juice from a carton – fresh is best!
- If you’d prefer to make a single serving of this dressing vs. a large batch, simply use 1 1/2-2 tbsp Tahini, the juice of 1/2 a small Lemon (~1tbsp), a pinch of Salt, and water to thin.
- In terms of Herbs/Spices, I would highly recommend experimenting with Fresh Dill/Parsley, Garlic Powder, Cumin, and/or Red Pepper Flakes!